5th NeLS hands-on workshop
Using the Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences
- Date: May 29th 2017
- Location: University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- Event URL: https://nettskjema.uio.no/answer/84280.html
- Contact: Ståle Nygård, Oleg Agafonov
We are pleased to announce the fifth in a series of hands-on bioinformatics workshops organized in Oslo by ELIXIR.
The topic is on how you can use the Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences (NeLS) (nels.bioinfo.no) to store and share data, and to run analyses via customizable genomics pipelines (Galaxy). Together, we will go through a complete RNA sequencing analysis pipeline.
- Monday 29th May, 09:00-12:30
- University of Oslo, Dept of Informatics (Ole Johan Dahls hus), seminar room Postscript (GA062458, 2nd floor)
- Bring your laptop. This is an interactive workshop!
Please register via nettskjema
The workshop is limited to 20 people.