- Date: September 21st 2017
The 2015 Galaxy Community Conference (GCC2015) will be hosted by The Sainsbury Laboratory in historic Norwich, United Kingdom. Norwich is a center of biological research and is home to The Sainsbury Laboratory, The John Innes Centre, The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), and The University of East Anglia.
GCC2015 will feature
- The 2nd GCC Coding Hackathon
- The 1st GCC Data Wrangling Hackathon
- 2 days of Training
- The GCC2015 Meeting featuring posters, birds-of-a-feather sessions, an opening keynote, /accepted talks, lightning talks, the best darn networking opportunities, and the possible return of an onsite pub. As at past GCC's we have again kept registration costs low. If you register by 22 May you'll save an average of 40%.
GCC2015 will be held 4-8th July, 2015, in Norwich, UK. There are also many other events going on in the British Isles in the week before and after GCC2015, including:
- iPlant Tools & Services Workshop
- Exploring Human Host-Microbiome Interactions in Health and Disease
- Exploring Plant Variation Data
Introduction to NGS Data Analysis with Galaxy (get a jump on Training Day)
- OpenBio Codefest 2015
- ISMB / EECB 2015 including BOSC 2015 and BioVis 2015
See the Events Aplenty Near GCC2015 news item for dates and deadlines.
See you in Norwich!