Alveo: Human Communication Science Virtual Laboratory
Human Communication Science (HCS).
This is a Domain specific server.
- "Alveo is a platform to support research in Human Communication. The Alveo repository holds large collections of speech, video and text data and provides an API for use by research tools. Our Galaxy server implements a number of research tools for working with speech and text data and we are exploring how best to adapt tools to this environment. Current tools allow data to be pulled from the Alveo repository and processed with various text and speech processing methods."
- A login is required and everybody can create a login.
- Supporting accessibility and reproducibility in language research in the Alveo virtual laboratory, Steve Cassidy, Dominique Estival, Computer Speech & Language, Volume 45, September 2017, Pages 375-391
- Alveo tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- Many organizations and universities across Australia.