Computational immunology for the development of novel epitope-based vaccines.
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- EpiToolKit "provides a collection of methods from computational immunology for the development of novel epitope-based vaccines including HLA ligand or potential T-Cell epitope prediction, an epitope selection framework for vaccine design, and a method to design optimal string-of-beads vaccines. Additionally, EpiToolKit provides several other tools ranging from HLA typing based on NGS data, to prediction of polymorphic peptides."
- There is extensive documentation inlcuding step-by-step instructions.
- Anyone can create an account. Alternatively, a guest account is provided with login email@example.com and password workflowTest. Please note that the guest account shares uploaded data with all other guest users.
- Data of unregistered users and delete data will be permanently deleted after 7 days.
- EpiToolKit—a web-based workbench for vaccine design by Benjamin Schubert, Hans-Philipp Brachvogel, Christopher Jürges and Oliver Kohlbacher, Bioinformatics (2015) 31 (13): 2211-2213. doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btv116
- EpiToolKit tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- ABI EpiToolKit is a service of the Applied Bioinformatics Group at University of Tuebingen.