General purpose genomics analysis, featuring many standard tools plus many additional tools.
This is a General Purpose / Genomics server.
- This server supports a wealth of RNA-Seq tasks, including:
- quantify gene expression (featureCounts, edgeR, experimental design module)
- determine and prioritize fusion genes (star-fusion, Fuma, ifuse)
- determine variants and annotate small variants (BAM to varscan2, Annovar)
- detect small ncRNA derived RNAs in small RNA-seq alignments (Flaimapper)
- Generate html user defined workflow (iReport)
- All tools are also available in the Tool Shed.
- "This Galaxy instance may be used without registration, but guests' histories are deleted nightly. To request an account, please contact the Bioinformatics department."
- FuMa: reporting overlap in RNA-seq detected fusion genes, by Youri Hoogstrate, René Böttcher, Saskia Hiltemann, Peter van der Spek, Guido Jenster and Andrew P Stubbs, Bioinformatics (2015) doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btv721
- ErasmusMC tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.