General purpose Galaxy based on the Genomics Virtual Lab platform.
This is a General Purpose / Genomics server.
- Registration is required. Anyone can register.
- Default quota of 100GB which can be increased on request.
- Genomics Virtual Laboratory: A Practical Bioinformatics Workbench for the Cloud, Enis Afgan, Clare Sloggett, Nuwan Goonasekera, Igor Makunin, Derek Benson, Mark Crowe, Simon Gladman, Yousef Kowsar, Michael Pheasant, Ron Horst, Andrew Lonie. PLOS One, Published: October 26, 2015 doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0140829
- Nectar Virtual Labs investment has huge economic and research impact
- GVL-MEL tagged publications.