General purpose Galaxy based on the Genomics Virtual Lab platform.
This is a General Purpose / Genomics server.
- Has 16 virtual CPUs.
- University of Queensland and collaborators: 1TB
- Other Australian Researchers: 600GB (make sure you register with your Institute email address)
- Other registered users: 100GB
- Unregistered users: 5GB
- Genomics Virtual Laboratory: A Practical Bioinformatics Workbench for the Cloud, Enis Afgan, Clare Sloggett, Nuwan Goonasekera, Igor Makunin, Derek Benson, Mark Crowe, Simon Gladman, Yousef Kowsar, Michael Pheasant, Ron Horst, Andrew Lonie. PLOS One, Published: October 26, 2015 doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0140829
- Nectar Virtual Labs investment has huge economic and research impact
- GVL-QLD tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.