Immune Repertoire Profiler (IRProfiler), a novel software pipeline that delivers a number of core receptor repertoire quantification and comparison functionalities on high-throughput TR and BcR sequencing data.
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- Dedicated Galaxy installation that deploys IRProfiler, a novel Galaxy toolbox. This is made available as supplementary material for the article "IRProfiler - A Software Toolbox for High Throughput Immune Receptor Profiling", authored by C. Maramis et al. in BMC Bioinformatics
- A Docker image of the IRProfiler Galaxy toolbox is also available.
- IRProfiler tools are also available in the ToolShed
- Can be used anonymously.
- Also supports account creation.
- IRProfiler - A Software Toolbox for High Throughput Immune Receptor Profiling", Christos Maramis, Athanasios Gkoufas, Anna Vardi, Evangelia Stalika, Kostas Stamatopoulos, Anastasia Hatzidimitriou, Nicos Maglaveras, Ioanna Chouvarda, BMC Bioinformatics (2018) 19: 144. doi:10.1186/s12859-018-2144-z
- IRProfiler tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- Lab of Computing, Medical Informatics & Biomedical-Imaging Technologies, Department of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Institute of Applied Biosiences, Centre for Research & Technology Hellas, Thermi Greece