Martin Luther U. Halle-Wittenberg
Provides implementations of InMoDe, CRISPRer, TALgetter, TALgetterLong, TALENoffer, and Dimont
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- Provides implementations of these tools:
- InMoDe is a collection of Tools for learning and visualizing inhomogeneous parsimonious Markov models (iPMMs).
- CRISPRer is a tool for genome-wide selection and assessment of CRISPR/Cas protospacers.
- TALgetter allows you to scan input sequences for putative target sites of a given TAL (transcription activator-like) effector as typically expressed by many Xanthomonas bacteria.
- TALgetterLong allows you to scan input sequences for putative target sites of a given TAL (transcription activator-like) effector as typically expressed by many Xanthomonas bacteria in large input data, but lacks some of the features of TALgetter (e.g., computation of empirical p-values).
- TALENoffer is a tool for predicting off-targets of TAL effector nucleases (TALENs).
- Dimont (beta) is a universal tool for de-novo motif discovery. Dimont has successfully been applied to ChIP-seq, ChIP-exo and protein-binding microarray (PBM) data.
- These applications were developed by the groups of Bioinformatics and Pattern Recognition and/or Bioinformatics in collaboration with internal and external partners.