MPI-HLR Bioinformatics Server
Hosts the MIRPIPE, ADMIRE, and LimiTT tools
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- The tools are
- MIRPIPE: Quantification of microRNA based on smallRNA sequencing reads
- ADMIRE: Semi-automatic analysis pipeline and visualization tool for Illumina HumanMethylation450K BeadChip arrays.
- LimiTT: Link your lists of miRNAs and miRNA effectors, like genes or proteins mapped onto UniProt Accessions, to validated miRNA target interactions (MTIs) coming from four databases specialized in experimentally verified MTIs.
- Can access with or without a login. Anyone can create a login.
- MIRPIPE – quantification of microRNAs in niche model organisms, C. Kuenne, J. Preussner, M. Herzog, T. Braun, M. Looso, Bioinformatics (26 August 2014), btu573, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btu573
- ADMIRE: analysis and visualization of differential methylation in genomic regions using the Infinium HumanMethylation450 Assay, Jens Preussner, Julia Bayer, Carsten Kuenne and Mario Looso, Epigenetics & Chromatin 2015, 8:51 doi:10.1186/s13072-015-0045-1
- MPI-HLR tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.