OSDD Molecular Property Diagnostic Suite (MPDS)
A software toolset to rationally diagnose druggable molecules.
This is a Domain specific server.
- "The mission of the OSDD-Chemoinformatics is to promote and co-ordinate world-class research (and training) in Chemoinformatics within India and to provide state-of-the-art Chemoinformatics support to Indian researchers working on myriad aspects of Chemoinformatics. Present portal introduces readers to MPDS (Molecular Property Diagnostic Suite), a software toolset that rationally diagnoses (druggable) molecules. "
- "MPDS 1.0 consists of six modules. It covers informatics (DataBases, File format conversion), structure and analogue based drug design approaches (Property calculation, QSAR, Docking)."
- Assessing therapeutic potential of molecules: molecular property diagnostic suite for tuberculosis (MPDSTB), Gaur, A.S., Bhardwaj, A., Sharma, A. et al. Journal of Chemical Sciences (2017) 129: 515. doi:10.1007/s12039-017-1268-4
- OSDD MPDS tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- Developed under the broad initiative of OSDD (Open Source Drug Discovery) of CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India). The site is being hosted from IICT, Hyderabad, India.