Large Scale Predictive Pharmacology and Toxicology
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- "PredPharmTox is an e-infrastructure for Large Scale Predictive Pharmacology and Toxicology, providing easy access to chemical and omics data in toxicology and pharmacology, together with methods and predictions available via user-friendly tools."
- "The infrastructure will support open standards and be developed in close collaboration with European initiatives, and implemented as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) linking to the cloud resource of the Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC). The infrastructure will enable Swedish researchers to perform world class science such as integrated pharmacology/toxicology approaches, chemical safety assessment, toxicogenomics and pharmacogenomics with mechanistic interpretations and discovery of chemically-initiated pathways, as well as including omics data in predictive toxicology and pharmacology modeling."
- QuantMap tools for grouping chemicals by biological activity,
- ToxMap for visual representations of the toxicogenomic space occupied by a query signature
- Automated QuantMap for rapid quantitative molecular network topology analysis by Schaal, et al., Bioinformatics (2013)
- PredPharmTox tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- "This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council [VR-2011-6129]; and the Swedish Strategic Research Program eSSENCE."