Provides access to documentation and other instructional materials, and an opportunity for hands-on training using example datasets and optimized proteogenomics workflows. The main goal of this server is to provide documentation to facilitate training and mastery of these software and workflows.
This is a Domain specific server.
- The main goal of this server is to provide documentation to facilitate training and mastery of these software and workflows.
- Step-by-step training instructions and a wealth of other material are available.
- Can be accessed anonymously.
- Supports account creation.
- An Accessible Proteogenomics Informatics Resource for Cancer Researchers, Matthew C. Chambers, Pratik D. Jagtap, James E. Johnson, Thomas McGowan, Praveen Kumar, Getiria Onsongo, Candace R. Guerrero, Harald Barsnes, Marc Vaudel, Lennart Martens, Björn Grüning, Ira R. Cooke, Mohammad Heydarian, Karen L. Reddy and Timothy J. Griffin. Cancer Research, DOI: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-17-0331
- Proteogenomics Gateway tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- Maintained by @galaxyproteomics