Tools for the analysis and visualization of ribo-seq data obtained with the ribosome profiling technique.
This is a Domain specific server.
- RiboGalaxy is a freely available web server for processing and analysing ribosome profiling (ribo-seq) data with the visualization functionality provided by GWIPS-viz. RiboGalaxy provides a compact suite of tools specifically tailored for the alignment and visualization of ribo-seq and corresponding mRNA-seq data. Users can take advantage of the published workflows on RiboGalaxy which reduce the multi-step alignment process to a minimum of inputs.
- RiboGalaxy has its own dedicated Help page. Please post any questions you may have on our RiboGalaxy Forum.
- Anonymous users can use RiboGalaxy. However, the upload and processing of datasets larger than 2GB and the use of advanced features such as published workflows, will require the user to be registered on RiboGalaxy.
- RiboGalaxy: a browser based platform for the alignment, analysis and visualization of ribosome profiling data, Audrey M. Michel, James P.A. Mullan, Vimalkumar Velayudhan, Patrick B.F. O'Connor, Claire A. Donohue & Pavel V. Baranov (2016), RNA Biology, DOI: 10.1080/15476286.2016.1141862
- RiboGalaxy tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.
- RiboGalaxy is supported by Science Foundation Ireland.