Analyzing RNA-seq Data for Agricultural Animal Species.
This is a Domain specific server.
- From the portal landing page:
- The goal of this project is to develop a web portal with integrated tools for RNA-seq based gene expression analysis for agricultural animals.
- improve genome annotation of agricultural animal species, including (but not limiting to) cattle, pig, chicken, turkey, horse, sheep, and goat as well as catfish;
- develop and integrate needed bioinformatics tools and pipelines, visualization interfaces, and statistical methods;
- build a web portal that enable RNA-seq based transcriptomics analysis in aforementioned animal species.
- Web-based bioinformatics workflows for end-to-end RNA-seq data computation and analysis in agricultural animal species, Weizhong Li, R. Alexander Richter, Yunsup Jung, Qiyun Zhu and Robert W. Li. BMC Genomics 2016 17:761 DOI: 10.1186/s12864-016-3118-z
- RNA-Seq Portal tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.