Stem Cell Discovery Engine
Database of curated cancer stem cell experiments coupled to Galaxy.
This is a Domain specific server.
- Includes tools for stem cell gene list comparisons. From the web site:
- Compare your genes to curated experiments from the SCDE Bioinvestigation Index
- Compare your uploaded list (SCDE ListMatch) or multiple lists (SCDE ListCompare) against curated gene signatures from the GeneSigDB and mSigDB databases
- Compare your genes against pathways in WikiPathways, and show the overlap on a pathway diagram
- The Stem Cell Discovery Engine: an integrated repository and analysis system for cancer stem cell comparisons, Shannan J. Ho Sui, Kimberly Begley, Dorothy Reilly, Brad Chapman, Ray McGovern, Philippe Rocca-Sera, Eamonn Maguire, Gabriel M. Altschuler, Terah A. A. Hansen, Ramakrishna Sompallae, Andrei Krivtsov, Ramesh A. Shivdasani, Scott A. Armstrong, Aedín C. Culhane, Mick Correll, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Oliver Hofmann, Winston Hide. Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 40, Issue D1, 1 January 2012, Pages D984–D991, doi:10.1093/nar/gkr1051
- SCDE tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.