|Summary:||Hosts the BALL (Biochemical Algorithms Library) Project tools, i.e. computer aided drug design and molecular modelling based on protein and ligand structure data.|
- ballaxy is a workflow framework for structure based computational biology based on the Galaxy workflow engine and the BALL (Biochemical Algorithms Library) application framework. It is tailored to handle structural molecular data (pdb, mol, mol2, hin, xyz, smiles) and to offer tools for modelling tasks like chemical shift prediction
- A login is required and everybody can create a login, but there is no guarantee how long any data will be preserved.
- ballaxy: web services for structural bioinformatics, by Hildebrandt, et al., Bioinformatics (2014) doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btu574
- NightShift: NMR shift inference by general hybrid model training - a framework for NMR chemical shift prediction, Anna Katharina Dehof, Simon Loew, Hans-Peter Lenhof and Andreas Hildebrandt. BMC Bioinformatics 201314:98, doi:10.1186/1471-2105-14-98
- Ballaxy tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The groups of Hans-Peter Lenhof (Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany), Oliver Kohlbacher (University of Tübingen, Germany), and Andreas Hildebrandt (University of Mainz, Germany).