|Summary:||Statistical methodology and computing power to handle a variety of biological inquires on genomic datasets|
- The GSuite HyperBrowser system includes a range of tools to handle acquisition, processing and analysis of collections of genomic tracks, represented in a simple tabular format, GSuite. Please proceed in either basic or advanced mode.
- The Genomic HyperBrowser (which includes the GSuite HyperBrowser) is a service from ELIXIR - provided by ELIXIR Norway.
- Help documentation and [email support](mailto:hyperbrowser DASH requests AT usit DOT uio DOT no)
- GSuite HyperBrowser - Overview video
- GSuite example analysis (Celiac disease SNPs vs. DNase HSS) video
- The Genomic HyperBrowser: an analysis web server for genome-scale data, by Sandve, et al., Nucl. Acids Res. (1 July 2013) 41 (W1): W133-W141.
- Genomic Hyperbrowser tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library