|Summary:||Kinetic Re-Epithelialization Analysis Pipeline|
- This service is available for downloads as a virtual machine as a Galaxy service.
- Available in OVA and VMDK formats.
- Plate Zip and Index files (needed to run KREAP)
- Uploading file to Galaxy KREAP
- Run KREAP Image Analysis
- Run KREAP Data Modeling
- Handling errors in the modeling result
- KREAP: an automated Galaxy platform to quantify in vitro re-epithelialization kinetics, Marcela M. Fernandez-Gutierrez, David B.H. van Zessen, Peter van Baarlen, Michiel Kleerebezem and Andrew P. Stubbs. GigaScience, 7, 2018, 1–9 doi: 10.1093/gigascience/giy078
- KREAP tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library