Language Analysis Portal (LAP)
|Summary:||Web interface to a centralized repository of a wide range of language technology tools, all installed on a high-performance computing (HPC) cluster.|
- a typical scenario is for a user to upload some ‘raw’ textual data, invoke LAP linguistic analysis tools to create annotations of the text, export processing results into a format suitable for analysis by the user, and download the resulting file(s) back onto their own computer.
- A wide range of academic credentials are accepted to login.
- An Arranged Marriage: Integrating DKPro Core in the Language Analysis Portal, Milen Kouylekov, Emanuele Lapponi, Stephan Oepen, and Richard Eckart de Castilho. CLARIN2017 Book of Abstracts
- LAP tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The work is carried out at the University of Oslo (UiO) as a joint effort by the Language Technology Group (LTG) and the Research Computing group at the University Center for Information Technology (USIT). LAP also forms part of the CLARINO infrastructure initiative, the Norwegian branch of the pan-European CLARIN federation (Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure).