|Summary:||Shotgun whole-genome metagenomic analysis using DNA-DNA alignment|
- MGS-Fast is an analysis approach for shotgun whole-genome metagenomic data that is an alternative to using the integrated catalog of reference genes database of well-annotated genes compiled from human microbiome data.
- This rapid annotation method is freely available as a Galaxy workflow within a Docker image.
- MGS-Fast: Metagenomic shotgun data fast annotation using microbial gene catalogs, Stuart M Brown, Hao Chen, Yuhan Hao, Bobby P Laungani, Thahmina A Ali, Changsu Dong, Carlos Lijeron, Baekdoo Kim, Claudia Wultsch, Zhiheng Pei, Konstantinos Krampis. GigaScience, Volume 8, Issue 4, April 2019, giz020, doi: 10.1093/gigascience/giz020
- MGS-Fast tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- New York University Langonne Medical Center, Department of Biological Sciences and Center for Translational and Basic Research, Hunter College of The City University of New York, Research Foundation of The City University of New York, Sackler Institute for Comparative Genomics, American Museum of Natural History, Department of Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System, Institute ofComputational Biomedicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Supported by CTBR NIMHD award G12 MD007599, WCMC-CTSC 2UL1TR000457, NYU Langone Medical Center, Assoc. of Chinese American Physicians, NCI, NIAID, NICDR awards UH3CA140233, U01CA182370, R01CA159036, R01AI110372, R21DE025352, U54CA22170401A16152.