|Summary:||Leverage cloud technologies to provide an easy-to-use streamlined NGS data analysis using local computational hardware|
- Includes three preconfigured and ready-to-execute NGS pipelines: two for single or paired-end ChIP-Seq data and one for paired-end RNA-Seq data
- miCloud can also provide access to a large selection of ready-to-execute bioinformatics pipelines, available from online Docker repositories such as BioContainers, DockStore, or BioShadock
- Provides a workflow-centric interface to a Galaxy engine, using BioBlend.
- miCloud: A Plug-n-Play, Extensible, On-Premises Bioinformatics Cloud for Seamless Execution of Complex Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Pipelines, Baekdoo Kim, Thahmina Ali, Changsu Dong, Carlos Lijeron, Raja Mazumder, Claudia Wultsch, and Konstantinos Krampis. Journal of Computational Biology. doi: 10.1089/cmb.2018.0218
- miCloud tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Weill Cornell Medicine and Department of Biological Sciences, Hunter College of the City University of New York