|Summary:||allows users (Bioinformaticians as far as Biologists) to analyze their ChIP-seq data.|
- Nebula is a web service provided by Institut Curie.
- Email (see server home page)
- Only 10 jobs can be run simultaneously. Other jobs will be put into queue.
- Jobs running over than 24hrs (after the job actually runs on the server) will automatically been terminated.
- Each registered user have a 50GB quota and unregistered user have a 15GB quota (which is enough to run the tutorial with examples).
- Datasets will be automatically deleted after 4 weeks.
- Unused accounts will be automatically deleted after 8 weeks.
- Nebula—a web-server for advanced ChIP-seq data analysis, Valentina Boeva Alban Lermine Camille Barette Christel Guillouf Emmanuel Barillot. Bioinformatics, Volume 28, Issue 19, 1 October 2012, Pages 2517–2519, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/bts463
- Nebula tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library