|Summary:||Life Science platform for Norwegian academic researchers.|
- Life Science researchers from Norwegian academic institutions can log in with their FEIDE accounts (federation of home institution credentials). Other research collaborators can apply for a NeLS account.
- The Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences (NeLS) consists of a network of Galaxy servers at five Norwegian universities accessible via single sign-on.
- All the NeLS Galaxy servers are connected to the NeLS Portal which provides centralized storage and sharing capabilities.
- NeLS develops and maintains several analysis pipelines offered as Galaxy workflows.
- The NeLS infrastructure is operated by the Norwegian node of Elixir.
- The Norwegian Bioinformatics Platform has a help desk that can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- NeLS Galaxy instances have some temporary storage available, while the bulk volumes of data are managed through the NeLS centralized storage and the Norwegian national storage services.
- University of Oslo
- University of Bergen
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Elixir Norway
- The Research Council of Norway