|Summary:||Evaluate the quality of your favorite ChIP-seq or enrichment-related NGS dataset using NGS-QC Generator, which also includes a database with preprocessed profiles and a tutorial on how to analyze sequencing profiles yourself.|
- A quality control system for ChIP-Seq and related deep sequencing-generated datasets
- Marco Mendoza: marco AT igbmc DOT fr or Mohamed Ashick: mohameds AT igbmc DOT fr.
- Must have an account to use the server; anyone can create an account.
- Due to storage space constraints, uploaded datasets into the Galaxy instance may not be available for more than 24hours, thus we strongly suggest users to download their processed files as early as possible.
- NGS-QC Generator: A Quality Control System for ChIP-Seq and Related Deep Sequencing-Generated Datasets by Mendoza-Parra et al. in Statistical Genomics, Volume 1418 of the series Methods in Molecular Biology pp 243-265
- A quality control system for profiles obtained by ChIP sequencing by Mendoza-Parra et al., in Nucleic Acids Research (2013)
- NGS-QC tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Galaxy instance hosted by the Gronemeyer lab.