OpenMinTeD: Open Mining Infrastructure for Text & Data
|Summary:||Human Communication Science (HCS).|
- OpenMinTeD is dedicated to offering advanced high-quality TDM-related services to researchers, TDM experts, SMEs and industry – anyone interested in making sense and extracting hidden knowledge from the huge bulks of scientific and scholarly content. Galaxy is used to build and execute workflows on the platform. Sign in to the platform, choose Add in the menu and then Applications*. Then choose *Build an application with existing components to access the Galaxy-based workflow editor. To run a workflow use the Process menu item.
- Anyone can create a login. Galaxy can be used to build workflows, but interactive use of Galaxy is restricted - i.e. you cannot interact with the history. The execution of workflows happens via the the platform.
- OpenMinTeD: A Platform Facilitating Text Mining of Scholarly Content, Penny Labropoulou, Dimitrios Galanis, Antonis Lempesis, Mark A. Greenwood, Petr Knoth, Richard Eckart de Castilho, Stavros Sachtouris‡, Byron Georgantopoulos, Lucas Anastasiou, Stefania Martziou, Katerina Gkirtzou, Natalia Manola, Stelios Piperidis, Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2018), May 2018
- OpenMinTeD tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (H2020-EINFRA-2014-2) under grant agreement No.654021 (OpenMinTeD)