|Summary:||Specificity Inference For TAL-Effector Design (SIFTED)|
- SIFTED is a computational model for predicting the DNA-binding specificity of any Transcription activator-like effector (TALE) proteins.
- How to design a TALE to optimally target a sequence tutorial
- How to predict the specificity of a TALE protein(s) tutorial
- Context influences on TALE–DNA binding revealed by quantitative profiling by Julia M. Rogers, Luis A. Barrera, Deepak Reyon, Jeffry D. Sander, Manolis Kellis, J Keith Joung & Martha L. Bulyk, Nature Communications 6,7440 doi:10.1038/ncomms8440
- SIFTED tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Bulyk Lab, Division of Genetics in the Department of Medicine at Brigham & Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School