|Summary:||Prediction of neuronal maturation using splicing profiles|
- Takes either an exon inclusion ratio matrix file or junction bed files from multiple samples as input and outputs a zip file including prediction results, PCA analysis results and a PCA plot based on reference samples and an html file to summarize the prediction.
- Can be accessed anonymously, or with an account.
- Anyone can create an account.
- Precise temporal regulation of alternative splicing during neural development, Sebastien M Weyn-Vanhentenryck, Huijuan Feng, Dmytro Ustianenko, Rachel Duffie, Qinghong Yan, Martin Jacko, Jose C Martinez, Marianne Goodwin, Xuegong Zhang, Ulrich Hengst, Stavros Lomvardas, Maurice S Swanson, Chaolin Zhang. bioRxiv 247601; doi: 10.1101/247601
- Splicescope tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Zhang Laboratory, Department of Systems Biology, the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, and the Motor Neuron Center at Columbia University Medical Center