Trinity CTAT Galaxy
|Summary:||The Trinity CTAT Galaxy provides users with access to large memory resources required for de novo transcriptome assembly and downstream analysis.|
- Funded by the National Cancer Institute, the Trinity Cancer Transcriptome Analysis Toolkit provides a suite of software for the analysis of cancer transcriptome data. The nature of cancer data requires different assumptions and approaches to analysis, above and beyond the normal challenges of dealing with RNA-seq. View more information on the tools available here.
- The resource has slides available for tasks such as moving data, and help can be reached at email@example.com
- There are no quotas, however, there is an aggressive purge policy for the disk usage. Files over 60 days old are removed by the system.
- An account is needed to access the resource and users are asked to fill out a registration form about your research (this helps us stay funded).
- This project was funded by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health under award number U24CA180922, and maintained by National Center for Genome Analysis Support NCGAS (NSF Award #1759914)