- Fast, interactive visualization for datasets using only a web browser.
- Explore your data with a variety of chart types.
- Visualize any Galaxy dataset easily without downloading or sending it to a remote server.
- Process your data to create box plots and histograms.
- Benefit from Galaxy's form building capabilities
- Select a tabular dataset from the history panel.
- Click on the Visualize icon and select Charts.
- Now, you should see the Charts front panel, where you may select a title and a chart type:
- Next, click on the 'Add Data' tab and select the column(s) you would like to visualize:
- Finally, click on the 'Draw' button to visualize your data:
Examples (in alphabetical order)
- Area chart:
- Bar diagram (stacked):
- Box plot:
- Line diagram:
- Pie chart:
Tip: The pie chart tool expects two columns giving the text label and the count value for each segment. To make a Pie chart from a column of data use the ""Count"" occurrences of each record" to make a tally table first.
- Scatter plot: