Complete News Brief
* **[Freebayes](http://bioinformatics.bc.edu/marthlab/FreeBayes)** has moved from the *Galaxy distribution to the [Galaxy's Main Tool Shed](http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/)*
* **[EMBOSS](http://emboss.sourceforge.net/)** version 5.0.0 tool dependencies in the `emboss_5` repository of the Galaxy Main Tool Shed updated to include information for automatically installing.
* **Tool Shed** now also supports specifying the third party tool dependencies to be automatically installed in new repositories
* **Admin Genome Indexing** is now in *BETA*. Download, index, and track progress right from the admin UI! That's a screen shot on the right ->
* **Improved Error Handling** that captures `EXIT` codes, `STDOUT`, and `STDERR` from tools in XML. Be sure to read full details.
* **[TopHat2](/TopHat2/)/Bowtie2** latest support includes option to 'report discordant pairs', updated tests, and more preset options.
* **Trackster** new parameter space visualization. *BRAND NEW!!* More details coming soon, but give a test drive now.
new: % hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist
upgrade: % hg pull -u -r ec29ce8e27a1
Thanks for using Galaxy! We hope to see everyone in Chicago @ GCC2012!!