July 20, 2012 Distribution & News Brief
July 21st 2012
Complete News Brief
- Freebayes has moved from the Galaxy distribution to the Galaxy's Main Tool Shed
- EMBOSS version 5.0.0 tool dependencies in the
emboss_5repository of the Galaxy Main Tool Shed updated to include information for automatically installing.
- Tool Shed now also supports specifying the third party tool dependencies to be automatically installed in new repositories
- Admin Genome Indexing is now in BETA. Download, index, and track progress right from the admin UI! That's a screen shot on the right ->
- Improved Error Handling that captures
STDERRfrom tools in XML. Be sure to read full details.
- TopHat2/Bowtie2 latest support includes option to 'report discordant pairs', updated tests, and more preset options.
- Trackster new parameter space visualization. BRAND NEW!! More details coming soon, but give a test drive now.
new: % hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist upgrade: % hg pull -u -r ec29ce8e27a1
Thanks for using Galaxy! We hope to see everyone in Chicago @ GCC2012!!