March 12, 2012 Distribution & News Brief
March 12th 2012
Complete News Brief
- Emboss tools and datatypes moving from the *Galaxy distribution to the Galaxy's Main Tool Shed* in the **NEXT release. Read more about the upcoming tool migrations...**
- Galaxy tool XML configuration, managing tool panel layout, and Galaxy tool versions.
- RNA-Seq Tools: Added CuffMerge version 1.0.0, Updated TopHat default parameters
- External Display Apps: Added RViewer, Updated IGV
- Now visualize ENCODE "peak" datatype tracks in the Galaxy Track Browser (aka Trackster)
- Multiple Workflow updates including enhancements to input dataset options, display modes, and sharing.
- CloudMan now offers preliminary support for OpenNebula cloud type and a larger default tools volume (10GB vs old 2GB).
new: % hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist upgrade: % hg pull -u -r 40f1816d6857
Thanks for using Galaxy!