May 11, 2012 Distribution & News Brief
May 12th 2012
Complete News Brief
- Emboss tools and datatypes have now moved from the *Galaxy distribution to the **Galaxy Main Tool Shed*.
- Tool Integration Tests, Custom Tool Panel Configuration, and Configurable Tool Output Locations.
- Improved Multiprocess Job Handling and Enhanced OpenID Support.
- GATK version 1.4, FreeBayes, Updated Megablast using NCBI BLAST+, Trinity, WormBase 2, and IGB external display.
- Trackster upgrades include strand coloring, interval datatype support, and tabix indexing (fast!!).
- Updated User Interface, Workflow-API upgrades, and Custom UCSC Display.
new: % hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist upgrade: % hg pull -u -r 17d57db9a7c0
Thanks for using Galaxy!