Detailed analysis of metagenomes.
This is a Tool Publishing server.
- From Pérez-Wohlfeil et al.
- " ... provides new tools and datafile specifications that facilitate the identification of differences in abundance of reads assigned to taxa (mapping), enables the detection of reads of low-abundance bacteria (producing evidence of their presence), provides new concepts for filtering spurious matches, etc. Innovative visualization ideas for improved display of metagenomic diversity are also proposed to better understand how reads are mapped to taxa."
- There is an extensive tutorial on how to use the server.
- Must create a login to use it.
- Computational workflow for the fine-grained analysis of metagenomic samples by Esteban Pérez-Wohlfeil, Jose A. Arjona-Medina, Oscar Torreno, Eugenia Ulzurrun and Oswaldo Trelles, BMC Genomics 2016 17(Suppl 8):802 DOI: 10.1186/s12864-016-3063-x
- BitLAB tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.