BioCiphers Lab Galaxy
|Summary:||BCL Galaxy gives a user friendly interface for analysis tools developed by the BioCiphers Lab at the University of Pennsylvania.|
- Includes the AVISPA alternative splicing prediction and analysis tool.
- Please report any problems with any of the tools or ask questions regarding their use to [avispa AT biociphers DOT org](mailto:avispa AT biociphers DOT org)
- Requires account creation with an educational email address.
- MAJIQ-SPEL: web-tool to interrogate classical and complex splicing variations from RNA-Seq data, Christopher J Green, Matthew R Gazzara, Yoseph Barash. Bioinformatics, Volume 34, Issue 2, 15 January 2018, Pages 300–302, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btx565
- AVISPA: a web tool for the prediction and analysis of alternative splicing, Yoseph Barash, Jorge Vaquero-Garcia, Juan González-Vallinas, Hui Yuan Xiong, Weijun Gao, Leo J Lee and Brendan J Frey. Genome Biology 201314:R114
- In silico to in vivo splicing analysis using splicing code models, Matthew R. Gazzara, Jorge Vaquero-Garcia, Kristen W. Lynch, Yoseph Barash. Methods Volume 67, Issue 1, 1 May 2014, Pages 3-12
- BioCiphers tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The BioCiphers Lab at the University of Pennsylvania.