|Summary:||A general purpose Galaxy instance that includes most standard tools for DNA/RNA sequencing, plus extra tools for panel resequencing, variant annotation and some tools for Illumina SNParray analysis.|
- Includes a number of workflows, including workflow from A SWI/SNF-related autism syndrome caused by de novo mutations in ADNP, by Helsmoortel, et al., *Nature Genetics* (2014) doi:10.1038/ng.2899
- [Email support](mailto:geert DOT vandeweyer AT uantwerpen DOT be)
- Registered users: 50GB. Can be increased up to 3TB in collaborative projects.
- There is NO backup of data inside this galaxy server.
- Collaboration partner jobs have higher priority on the system.
- A SWI/SNF-related autism syndrome caused by de novo mutations in ADNP, by Helsmoortel, et al., *Nature Genetics* (2014) doi:10.1038/ng.2899
- Biomina tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Center of Medical Genetics, University of Antwerp
- Biomina research center, University and University Hospital of Antwerp