|Summary:||a webserver for processing, analysing and visualising chemical data, and performing molecular simulations.|
- Almost a hundred different tools for cheminformatics and molecular dynamics have been integrated into the ChemicalToolbox
- The public server is hosted by the UseGalaxy.eu team.
- Training materials
- Documentation for our most recent project using the ChemicalToolbox, Virtual screening of the SARS-CoV-2 main protease.
- UseGalaxy.eu Gitter Support Channel
- Galaxy Help Forum
- Storage and computational quotas.
- The ChemicalToolbox: reproducible, user-friendly cheminformatics analysis on the Galaxy platform, Simon A. Bray, Xavier Lucas, Anup Kumar & Björn A. Grüning. Journal of Cheminformatics, volume 12, Article number: 40 (2020)
- Biomolecular Reaction and Interaction Dynamics Global Environment (BRIDGE), Tharindu Senapathi, Simon Bray, Christopher B Barnett, Björn Grüning & Kevin J Naidoo Bioinformatics, Volume 35, Issue 18, Pages 3508–3509
- ChemicalToolbox tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The Freiburg Galaxy Team but also collectively by groups and individuals from across Europe