|Container:||CRAVAT-P Galaxy Docker|
|Summary:||A Docker image containing a fully-operational Galaxy instance with pre-installed demonstration material for CRAVAT-P.|
- The CRAVAT-P Galaxy Docker instance includes a Galaxy Instance (version 17.09); CRAVAT-P submit, intersect, annotate, and retrieve Galaxy tool; CRAVAT-P visualization plugin; input files (i.e., VCF and proBED files); and a basic CRAVAT-P workflow.
- Bridging the Chromosome-Centric and Biology and Disease Human Proteome Projects: Accessible and automated tools for interpreting biological and pathological impact of protein sequence variants detected via proteogenomics, Ray Sajulga, Subina Mehta, Praveen Kumar, James E. Johnson, Candace R. Guerrero, Michael C. Ryan, Rachel Karchin, Pratik D. Jagtap, and Timothy J. Griffin. Journal of Proteome Research, DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.8b00404 August 21, 2018
- CRAVAT-P tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- In-Silico Solutions, Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, United States