|Summary:||Supporting food-borne pathogen research|
- Open-source bioinformatics for public health
- GalaxyTrakr hosts a number of bacterial typing and analysis tools such as Mitokmer and some that aren’t hosted in the main Galaxy toolshed, such as CFSAN SNP Pipeline.
- Available to any public health lab in any country working on foodborne pathogens. We also support researchers and educational programs/classes focused on foodborne pathogens. We also will consider supporting other public health needs as makes sense.
- A login is required. Anyone in public health can apply for a login.
- 250 GB of storage is allocated for each user.
- Gangiredla, J., Rand, H., Benisatto, D., Payne, J., Strittmatter, C., Sanders, J., Wolfgang, W. J., Libuit, K., Herrick, J. B., Prarat, M., Toro, M., Farrell, T., & Strain, E. (2021). GalaxyTrakr: A distributed analysis tool for public health whole genome sequence data accessible to non-bioinformaticians. BMC Genomics, 22(1), 114. DOI: 10.1186/s12864-021-07405-8
- Timme, R., Laxmi, S., Balkey, M., Randolf, R., Wolfgang, W., & Strain, E. (2020). Assessing sequence quality in GalaxyTrakr v1. In Protocols.io. doi: 10.17504/protocols.io.babuianw
- GalaxyTrakr tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library