|Summary:||Supporting food-borne pathogen research|
- Open-source bioinformatics for public health
- GalaxyTrakr hosts a number of bacterial typing and analysis tools such as Mitokmer and some that aren’t hosted in the main Galaxy toolshed, such as CFSAN SNP Pipeline.
- Available to any public health lab in any country working on foodborne pathogens. We also support researchers and educational programs/classes focused on foodborne pathogens. We also will consider supporting other public health needs as makes sense.
- A login is required. Anyone in public health can apply for a login.
- 250 GB of storage is allocated for each user.
- Timme, R., Laxmi, S., Balkey, M., Randolf, R., Wolfgang, W., & Strain, E. (2020). Assessing sequence quality in GalaxyTrakr v1. In Protocols.io. doi: 10.17504/protocols.io.babuianw
- GalaxyTrakr tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library