|Summary:||Supports PIPE-T, a tool for Reverse transcription quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-qPCR) analysis.|
- Reverse transcription quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-qPCR) is an accurate and fast method to measure gene expression.
- PIPE-T categorizes transcripts according to user-defined ranges to label unreliable Ct values. Ct values are normalized to reduce/remove technical variability in the data. Transcripts are filtered out according to a user-specified maximum number of missing values to maintain the bias as low as possible. Imputation is applied to handle missing values. Transcripts discriminating between two treatments are identified for subsequent analyses.
- Must create an account. Anyone can create an account.
- Zanardi, N., Morini, M., Tangaro, M. A., Zambelli, F., Bosco, M. C., Varesio, L., … Cangelosi, D. (2019). PIPE-T: A new Galaxy tool for the analysis of RT-qPCR expression data. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 1–12. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-53155-9
- GASLINI tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Laboratory of Molecular Biology, IRCCS Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Genova, Italy
- Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies, National Research Council, Bari, Italy
- Department of Bioscience, University of Milan, Milano, Italy