|Public server:||GraphClust Server|
|Summary:||GraphClust2 is a workflow for scalable clustering of RNAs based on sequence and secondary structures feature. GraphClust2 is implemented within the Galaxy framework and consists a set of integrated Galaxy tools and flavors of the linear-time clustering workflow.|
The public server is hosted by the UesGalaxy.eu team.
- Video: Installing GraphClust with Docker
- And a multitude of example shared workflows and histories.
- UseGalaxy.eu Gitter Support Channel
- Galaxy Help Forum
Docker Container: None
- Public Server: Storage and computational quotas.
GraphClust2: annotation and discovery of structured RNAs with scalable and accessible integrative clustering, Milad Miladi, Eteri Sokhoyan, Torsten Houwaart, Steffen Heyne, Fabrizio Costa, Björn Grüning, Rolf Backofen bioRxiv 550335; doi: 10.1101/550335
- GraphClust tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
GraphClust.UseGalaxy.eu is maintained largely by the Freiburg Galaxy Team but also collectively by groups and individuals from across Europe. All of the members sites in this repository contribute to the European Galaxy Project.