|Summary:||Inter-Domain Ecological Network Analysis Pipeline|
- Model, analyze and manage the Inter-Domain Ecological Networks (IDENs) from metagenomic datasets, e.g. GeoChip and Sequencing, and synchronous plant surveys.
- IDENAP user manual
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Prof. Ye Deng, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports anonymous access and creation of user logins.
- Inter-domain ecological networks between plants and microbes, Molecular Ecology Resources 2019; 00: 1– 13. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.13081
- IDENAP tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- This pipeline is managed by the Metagenomics for Environmental Microbiology (MEM) Lab Led by Prof. Ye Deng in Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences.