|Summary:||An open, interoperable web service platform for natural language processing (NLP) research and development.|
- Language Application Grid
- The LAPPS Grid provides facilities to select from hundreds of NLP tools to create workflows, composite services, and applications, and to evaluate, reproduce, and share them with others.
- "This is a Work In Progress. Many of the services here are undergoing active development and their behaviour is likely to change without notice."
- Landing page includes a simple tutorial.
- Anyone can create a login, or it can be used anonymously
- The Language Application Grid by Nancy Ide, James Pustejovsky, Christopher Cieri, Eric Nyberg, Denise DiPersio, Chunqi Shi, Keith Suderman, Marc Verhagen, Di Wang, Jonathan Wright. Worldwide Language Service Infrastructure, Volume 9442 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 51-70
- LAPPS Grid tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- See the LAPPS Grid Participants page. Includes Vassar College, Brandeis University, Carnegie-Mellon University, University of Pennsylvania