|Summary:||A Semantic Framework for High-throughput Marker Gene (Amplicon) Analysis|
- Supports NG-Tax versions 1 and 2.
- Requires login, anyone can create a login.
- NG-Tax 2.0: A Semantic Framework for High-Throughput Amplicon Analysis, Wasin Poncheewin, Gerben D. A. Hermes, Jesse C. J. van Dam, Jasper J. Koehorst, Hauke Smidt and Peter J. Schaap, Frontiers in Genetics, 23 January 2020
- NG-Tax, a highly accurate and validated pipeline for analysis of 16S rRNA amplicons from complex biomes, Ramiro-Garcia J, Hermes GDA, Giatsis C et al. F1000Research 2018, 5:1791
- NG-Tax tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library