|Summary:||A Galaxy based web server for microbiology. Orione includes all post mapping or assembling steps from scaffolding to complete annotation pipelines.|
- From the GCC2013 poster "Engaging Galaxy in Microbiology"
- We started on selecting the relevant software in the microbiology area, developing then all the necessary tools to integrate them into the Galaxy ecosystem. In addition to that, we made available several specialized workflows covering major applications such as bacterial resequencing, de novo assembly, scaffolding, bacterial RNA-seq, gene annotation and metagenomics.
- email: galaxyadmin AT crs4 DOT it
- This installation of Galaxy has been configured such that anonymous users can operate in a limited way. If you need to store data on this website and/or use advanced Galaxy features such as sharing and workflows, please send us an email (galaxyadmin AT crs4 DOT it) with a short request.
- Orione, a web-based framework for NGS analysis in microbiology, by Gianmauro Cuccuru, Massimiliano Orsini, Andrea Pinna, Andrea Sbardellati, Nicola Soranzo, Antonella Travaglione, Paolo Uva, Gianluigi Zanetti, Giorgio Fotia; Bioinformatics (10 March 2014)
- Orione tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The financial support of Regione Autonoma della Sardegna (RAS) is gratefully acknowledged.