|Public server:||Galaxy Palfinder Service|
- A bioinformatics pipeline for microsatellite development from Illumina paired-end sequences
- Accounts have a quota of 20 GB.
- Any data uploaded or generated are automatically deleted after 30 days (to prevent the build up of large volumes of data onto our servers long-term). Please ensure that you download all outputs that you wish to keep.
- A Galaxy-based bioinformatics pipeline for optimised, streamlined microsatellite development from Illumina next-generation sequencing data, Griffiths, S.M., Fox, G., Briggs, P.J. et al. Conservation Genetics Resources (2016). doi:10.1007/s12686-016-0570-7
- Palfinder tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library