- A bioinformatics pipeline for microsatellite development from Illumina paired-end sequences
- Accounts have a quota of 20 GB.
- Any data uploaded or generated are automatically deleted after 30 days (to prevent the build up of large volumes of data onto our servers long-term). Please ensure that you download all outputs that you wish to keep.
- A Galaxy-based bioinformatics pipeline for optimised, streamlined microsatellite development from Illumina next-generation sequencing data, Griffiths, S.M., Fox, G., Briggs, P.J. et al. Conservation Genetics Resources (2016). doi:10.1007/s12686-016-0570-7
- Palfinder tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Palfinder Galaxy is a service is provided by the Bioinformatics Core Facility, Research Computing, and The Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health at the University of Manchester in conjunction with the lab of Richard Preziosi at the University of Manchester.