|Summary:||Predicting Specific Tissue Interactions of Genes and Enhancers|
- "PreSTIGE (Predicting Specific Tissue Interactions of Genes and Enhancers) predicts cell-line specific gene-enhancer interactions for a user-provided cell line as well as 12 PreSTIGE cell lines."
- Users can generate predictions for any cell type of interest for which H3K4me1 ChIP-seq and RNA-seq data are available.
- PreSTIGE User Guide, [Email](mailto:olivia DOT corradin AT case DOT edu)
- Available for academic use only
- Combinatorial effects of multiple enhancer variants in linkage disequilibrium dictate levels of gene expression to confer susceptibility to common traits by Corradin, et al., Genome Research (2013)
- PreSTIGE tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library