|Container:||QuanTP Galaxy Docker|
|Summary:||A Docker image containing a fully-operational Galaxy instance with pre-installed QuanTP tools.|
- A suite of tools and functionalities critical for proteo-transcriptomics, including statistical algorithms for assessing the correlation between single transcript–protein pairs as well as across two cohorts, outlier identification and clustering, along with a diverse set of results visualizations.
- QuanTP is available in this Docker image, and on the Proteogenomics Gateway and UseGalaxy.eu.
- Installation guide
- Supporting information, including Instructions for accessing the QuanTP tool on Jetstream, Instructions for accessing and running the Mouse data, and Accessing the QuanTP on the usegalaxy.eu
- QuanTP: A software resource for quantitative proteo-transcriptomic comparative data analysis and informatics, Kumar P, Panigrahi P, Johnson J, Weber WJ, Mehta S, Sajulga R, Easterly C, Crooker BA, Heydarian M, Anamika K, Griffin TJ, Jagtap P., Journal of Proteome Research, 2018 Dec 24. doi: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.8b00727
- QuanTP tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States