RNA Modification Calling
|Summary:||Galaxy Docker image for RNA analysis and modification calling|
- Versatile user-friendly graphical workflow system for modification calling based on machine learning.
- The workflow commences with a principal module for trimming, mapping, and postprocessing.
- Postprocessign includes a quantification of mismatch and arrest rates with single-nucleotide resolution across the mapped transcriptome.
- Further downstream modules include tools for visualization, machine learning, and modification calling.
- Graphical Workflow System for Modification Calling by Machine Learning of Reverse Transcription Signatures, Lukas Schmidt, Stephan Werner, Thomas Kemmer, Stefan Niebler, Marco Kristen, Lilia Ayadi, Patrick Johe, Virginie Marchand, Tanja Schirmeister, Yuri Motorin, Andreas Hildebrandt, Bertil Schmidt and Mark Helm. Frontiers in Genetics, 25 September 2019
- RNA Modification Calling tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Helm Group, Institute of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Johannes Gutenberg-University, Mainz, Germany