|Public server:||Single Cell Workbench Server|
|Summary:||The Single Cell Omics workbench is a comprehensive set of analysis tools and consolidated workflows|
- The current implementation comprises more than 20 bioinformatics tools dedicated to different research areas of single cell biology.
- The public server is hosted by the UesGalaxy.eu team.
- Registered users' data (i.e. datasets, histories) will be available as long as they are not deleted by the user. Once marked as deleted the datasets will be permanently removed within 14 days. If the user purges the dataset in the Galaxy, it will be removed immediately, permanently. An extended quota can be requested for a limited time period in special cases.
- Unregistered users' data will only be accessible during one browser session, using a cookie to identify your data. This cookie is not used for any other purposes (e.g. tracking or analytics.) If UseGalaxy.eu service is not accessed for 90 days, those datasets will be permanently deleted.
- Tekman, M., Batut, B., Ostrovsky, A., Antoniewski, C., Clements, D., Ramirez, F., Etherington, G. J., Hotz, H.-R., Scholtalbers, J., Manning, J. R., Bellenger, L., Doyle, M. A., Heydarian, M., Huang, N., Soranzo, N., Moreno, P., Papatheodorou, I., Nekrutenko, A., Taylor, J., … Grüning, B. (2020). A single-cell RNA-seq Training and Analysis Suite using the Galaxy Framework. BioRxiv, 2020.06.06.137570. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.06.137570
- SingleCell tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- This service is a joint project between different groups from the Earlham Institute, the EMBL-EBI, EMBL, the Sorbonne University, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and the University of Freiburg.
- The server is part of the European Galaxy server and is maintained by the RNA Bioinformatics Center (RBC) as part of de.NBI and ELIXIR.